- The outdoor areas offer four large grass training pitches (each approx. 68 m x 105 m) with floodlights and these are excellent for all field sports (football, American football, baseball, hockey etc.).
- One pitch is used exclusively for matches and has a covered stand with room for 500 spectators (including seating for 220 people).
- Throughout the year, regardless of the weather or temperature, there is an artificial pitch (68 m x 102 m) available for games and training purposes.
- There is a 420 m² tartan hard-court and basketball baskets. It is an ideal for outdoor basketball games or as a small football pitch.
- A 2400 m² grass pitch has been especially created for goalkeepers and individual training sessions
- In order to optimise the facilities for stamina training a special training hill was built on the running course alongside the River Mur.
The main building:
On the ground floor of the main building there are changing and medical facilities, spa, health and gym amenities, a drying room and various technical facilities.
The upstairs facilities include:
conference and meeting rooms
12 athlete and player homes with a total of 22 beds
2 trainer relaxation rooms
Amenities in the functional building:
The functional building offers around 149 m² of space and serves as a storage facility for sports equipment. It also houses changing rooms, an office and a recreation lounge.